First Team Hurricane Portable Basketball
First Team Hurricane Portable Basketball:
- Includes base, boom and board padding, any color.
- Rim height adjusts for smaller players.
- Safety padding covers front, side and rear of base unit.
- All steel components are powder coated to protect against the elements.
- Rear hold downs are included as required by the NCAA and NHSF for competition portable goals.
- 8″ non-marking casters lock into position for play.
- 5″ non-marking footers lock system into place.
- Compact and easy to roll.
- Adjustable overhang extension.
- Post to backboard extension is 96″ at 10′.
- Ballast not included. Recommended 720 lbs.
The Hurricane’s massive extension arm features an upper and lower boom support. The extension distance from base to backboard is 96’ meeting all NCAA and National High School Federation requirements. The unit comes equipped with First Team’s top of the line FT235 Unbreakable 42’x72’ competition tempered glass backboard, FT196 Full-Tilt’ 180’ breakaway goal and FT72C TuffGuard bolt-on backboard padding. These are the same components used in high schools and colleges throughout the country.
Every Hurricane package comes with a Lifetime Superior Warranty which covers deliberate hanging on the rim. You don’t have to put any restrictions on how aggressively players dunk on this system.
Includes all assembly hardware and installation instructions.
BALLAST NOT INCLUDED: This system requires a recommended 720lbs of ballast.
Recommend solid concrete blocks from local home improvement center. 4″x8″x16″, 2″x6″x14″ blocks or like.
FREE lettering on padding with purchase!
1-color or 2-color letters, maximum 10 letters, 3 font styles to choose from, 16 color options.