First Team Force In-ground Adjustable Height Basketball System
First Team Force In-ground Adjustable Height Basketball System:
- Extensive backboard selection.
- All First Team goals are direct mounted to eliminate backboard breakage when players hang on the rim.
- Optional bolt-on TuffGuard backboard padding available in several colors.
- Large welded base support gussets for maximum post rigidity.
- Spring Assist makes goal adjustments effortless while rim height indicator shows exact height.
- EZ Crank allows infinite height adjustment from 10’ to 5’ 6”.
- Optional all-weather Velcro wrap-around post padding for added safety.
- Post to backboard extension distance is 48” with rim at 10’.
- Unique anchor system allows perfect pole leveling and easy pole removal if you move.
- Includes First Team’s exclusive Weatherguard™ rustproof undercoat protection.
MODELS: Model name designates backboard size and material and in some cases the style of goal.
III – 36″x54″ clear acrylic backboard, heavy duty breakaway goal, net
Select – 36″x60″ clear acrylic backboard, heavy duty breakaway goal, net
Pro – 36″x60″ tempered glass backboard, heavy duty breakaway goal, net
Ultra – 36″x54″ tempered glass backboard, heavy duty breakaway goal, net
Extreme – 36″x60″ white powder coated steel backboard, unbreakable fixed goal, net
Endura – 36″x60″ white powder coated aluminum backboard, unbreakable fixed goal, net
The Force Adjustable Basketball Goal offers infinite adjustability, exceptional rigidity and maximum durability for those serious about basketball!
The Force Goal’s tough 5″ square, 3 / 16″ thick vertical post and dual-strut extension arm make this system a real powerhouse. The bolt down anchor system allows you to take the goal with you when you move.
Our EZ-Crank adjustment means players of any age, size or ability can change the rim height. To adjust, simply turn the crank handle. The Force Adjustable Basketball Hoop is infinitely adjustable from 10′ down to 5’6″. The rim height indicator shows the height of the rim.
The unit features our “Spring-Assist” which reduces the effort required to crank the goal. This is particularly beneficial for families with young children adjusting the unit.
First Team’s Weatherguard uses a process called Ecoat on the steel prior to painting. Weatherguard gives First Team basketball goals an impenetrable barrier against rain and humidity protecting the steel against rust. Our Weatherguard treatment is vastly superior to other companies that claim to offer rust protection in the form of galvanization. Weatherguard bonds to paint far better than galvanized steel with no fading or peeling.
First Team offers a large selection of backboards and rims with the Force Basketball Hoops. Choose a Force Adjustable Basketball Goal package with one of our Response tempered glass backboards if you are wanting authentic gymnasium style ball reaction off the board.
For additional safety, pole padding and backboard padding are available for most Force Basketball Hoop packages.
Every Force Adjustable Basketball Goal package comes with a Lifetime Superior Warranty.